Data Citation Archive
Datacite DOI® (Digital Object Identifier) is used to permanently identify a set of data for the purpose of its publication on-line and for its quotation in the scientific literature. The dataset to which a DOI has been assigned is consistently available and remains static. The specific version is "frozen" at the time of assigning a DOI.
A reference for assigning a DOI in the marine field is IOC Manuals and Guides No. 64, Ocean Data Publication Cookbook.
For further reading, please visit Datacite web site at: http://www.datacite.org/whycitedata.
To obtain a DOI of your electronic object (data set, document, image) please write to email@example.com.
By downloading a resource, you agree to OGS copyright and data policy.
- C1-LTER-1998-2010-Size fractioned chlorophyll a_time-series_NorthAdriatic
- C1-LTER-1998-2005-Physical and biogeochemical data; time-series_Gulf of Trieste; NorthAdriatic
- C1-LTER-2005-2010-Physical and biogeochemical data; time-series_Gulf of Trieste; NorthAdriatic
- Convex14 glider data
- SosteMiTs Project dataset
- Updated climatology of temperature, salinity and dissolved oxygen for the Adriatic Sea produced in 2009 with the Variational Inverse Method and based on data covering the period 1911-2009.
- Climatological maps of surface salinity in the Adriatic and northern Ionian Sea based on data available from 1900 to 2009 and managed by SeaDataNet network of NODCs.
- Climatological maps of surface nitrate concentration in the Adriatic Sea based on data available from 1890 to 2008 and managed by SeaDataNet network of NODCs.
- Climatological maps of surface phosphate concentration in the Adriatic Sea based on data available from 1890 to 2008 and managed by SeaDataNet network of NODCs.
- Decadal-climatology-Adriatic Sea
- Monthly-climatology-Adriatic Sea
- QC and QA basic guidelines
- Long Term Ecological Research (LTER) site in the Gulf of Trieste - C1 station. Inventory of sampling and analytical methods and quality control of biogeochemical data.
- EMODnet Thematic Lot n° 4 – Chemistry - Methodology for data QA/QC and DIVA Data Products
- RITMARE La ricerca italiana per il mare Sottoprogetto 5 SISTEMI OSSERVATIVI Stato d’integrazione del progetto al ventiquattresimo mese
- Tecniche variazionali e analisi statistiche applicate alla caratterizzazione spazio-temporale dei parametri fisici e biochimici del Mare Adriatico
- EMODnet Thematic Lot n° 4 – Chemistry - Methodology for data QA/QC and DIVA products. V8
- WP 1: Set up of Maritime Spatial Planning - AIP-1.2-1.1 – Initial Assessment
- EMODnet Chemistry 2 Quality Control inventory
- EMODnet Lot 3 – Chemical data MAINTENANCE REPORT (4/6/2011 to 03/6/2012) and EMODnet Lot 3 – FINAL REPORT (4/6/2009 to 3/6/2011)
- EMODnet Thematic Lot n° 4 - Chemistry - EMODnet Phase 2 - Final Report Reporting (Period: July 2013 – November 2016) and ANNEX 1